Seven simple steps that will change everything. You won’t regret it.
October 18, 2015
- On Monday, get out of bed half an hour early to do a little bit of planning how to vote.
- Find your voter information card to find out where to vote or if you don’t have one type in your postal code here.
- Determine when you’re going to vote, before work, during or after. Here are the hours polls are open in each province. TL;DR If you’re in the west you can go before work, in the east you have lots of time after work. You can do this.
- Before you leave the house make sure you have:
- your driver’s license,
- or some other photo id plus
- a letter from hydro or the phone company or that parking ticket from last month.
- Stop by Tim Horton’s. Go to Work, School, etc. Go to the voting place. The order depends on you.
- Pat yourself on the back.