Colorado may be about to try out another experimental lifestyle habit, single payer universal healthcare:
- Colorado May Replace Obamacare with Single Payer
- Prominent Democratic Consultants Sign Up to Defeat Single Payer in Colorado
- Lobbyists Move to Stop Colorado
- Report says ColoradoCare would have higher revenues than McDonald’s
This needs to happen. Just try it out America! If you are so into allowing states to experiment just try it.
What trouble could one little state cause?…
Of course, this is how we got single payer in Canada. Saskatchewan tried it out, slowly country came along. 40 years later our health care system is one of the most commonly cited things Canadians are proud of about our country.
- On Monday, get out of bed half an hour early to do a little bit of planning how to vote.
- Find your voter information card to find out where to vote or if you don’t have one type in your postal code here.
- Determine when you’re going to vote, before work, during or after. Here are the hours polls are open in each province. TL;DR If you’re in the west you can go before work, in the east you have lots of time after work. You can do this.
- Before you leave the house make sure you have:
- your driver’s license,
- or some other photo id plus
- a letter from hydro or the phone company or that parking ticket from last month.
- Stop by Tim Horton’s. Go to Work, School, etc. Go to the voting place. The order depends on you.
- Pat yourself on the back.
On Monday, vote.
Are you fighting with your partner or friend all the time? One simple fix you won’t believe, scientifically proven results!
Bring your friend or partner to vote.